- Digital Marketing is more cost-efficient than Offline Marketing as it has higher visibility and broader approach.
- Offline Marketing leaves a longer impact on the minds of the customers.
- Many people still rely on old school sources and offline marketing helps to reach out to them.
Digital Marketing connects to larger number of target audience at lesser time.
- Digital Marketing has taken a share of Offline Marketing, but can never substitute it.
- Offline Marketing cannot be ignored, as many anti-digital customers will be lost by the businesses, due to lack of consumer awareness.
- Digital and Offline Marketing, both are essentially required by every business concern to succeed.